What Dreams May Come
Visions • Thoughts • Illustrations • Anticipations of Dreams • Daydreams • Nightmares • Futurism You don’t have to be asleep
Hallway Gallery - Hot Shops Art Center
1301 Nicholas St, Omaha, NE
Art Show……May 1-31, 2015
There will be no opening because this is OPEN HOUSE weekend.
( Saturday, May 2, noon – 8pm ∙ Sunday, May 3, noon – 5pm )
Closing Reception – Sunday, May 31, 2 pm – 4 pm
Art shall be picked up after 3:30pm on the 31st
SET UP / REGISTRATION / ART REQUIREMENTS
Thursday, April 30, 2015 ∙ 11am -1pm (unless prior arrangements are made)
· Bring work to Hallway Gallery
· Have business cards available
· All information must be attached to your piece(s)
Title – Media – Artist’s Name – Price (includes tax) – Contact Information – For Sale or NFS
· Please bring your gallery cards prepared on provided template and printed on cardstock.
· All prices of pieces must include sales tax, NO EXCEPTIONS.
This is YOUR responsibility, not the organization or Exhibition Committee.
· There will be a sign up sheet at drop-off for hours during Hot Shops Open House for being there and food for our reception. Please bring your calendar with your art.
· Securely wired piece(s) up to 30” x 30”
· 1 or 2 pieces
· Limited space/pedestals for 3-D work (consider the hallway traffic)
$10.00 entry fee for NIWA artists only
Make check payable to Nebraska Women’s Caucus for Art (NWCA)
Send a 300di jpg (High Resolution Image) of your work for the show to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, to be considered for PR.
We are expected to share the image with our contact lists, email, Facebook pages, etc.
Questions: Sara Wamsat 402-884-2277 or Dorothy Tuma 402-598-0975